Your shopping cart is empty!
Your personal data is subject to the following regulations:
Ferns N Petals (Company, we, us, our or FNP) value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering, processing and dissemination practices in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
1. Ferns N Petals in providing services through its website is acting as data controller in respect of processing User’s personal information collected and processed through its systems.
2. When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional information and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorized by law). While doing so we collect following category of data to process and to achieving this purpose:
(i) Information User gives us: We collect information you provide us while using our services. It’s your discretion how much information you wish to provide us. But there is a minimum need with respect to the information so that we can serve you against your requirement. If you register yourself for the services at our website, then as a part of registration we will ask you to provide personally identifiable information including your name, your contact, email details, password.
As a paying user of the Service, we will receive your payment transaction details (for example, your name, the amount paid and the date of payment), from the payment service provider that processed your payment.
You used to give us following information when using our services:
(ii) Automatic Information: We may collect information associated with your activity and interaction with web and internet protocol sessions, when you use our Services. Such information may include:
(iii) We may collect information from other sources
3. We generally rely on the personal data provided by you or your authorized representative. In order to ensure about accuracy of your data we will advise you to check and update your information available on our website, from time to time.
4. FNP assures you that it will not use your data for any purpose other than as mentioned below:
5. What are cookies?
Cookies are simply a text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. It can be used for several purposes, like to monitor visitor sessions. No personal information is stored in the cookie that is issued by the site. The value stored in the cookie is an anonymous identifier, which is not linked to any other personal information you may give us during your visit. If you do not wish to receive these cookies you can disable them in your browser, though doing so may affect the functionality of our website. Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings.
We may collect technical data about the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you use, and also which pages you visit and interact with. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used only for tracking site use so that we can improve your experience on the site. We might also place a "cookie" on your hard drive that will help us to identify you when you return to the site and allow us to tailor content to your personal preferences. If you do not wish to use "cookies" you may disable this option in your Internet browser settings. "Cookies" can be removed from your computer.
7. Third party cookies
Throughout our website we have integrated social media share buttons from third party websites such as Facebook and Twitter. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites over which we have no control. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about how these cookies are controlled.
8. You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
9. We understand and value your personal information. It’s an important part of our business. We are not a practice to sell, rent or lease your information to any third party. We shares your information with the third party to fulfill the purpose of collecting this information. Such third party is committed to privacy required under applicable laws. We shares your data with following parties for the purpose described here:
(i) Third Party Delivery and Service of Products: We may deliver products and service through our third party Vendor who will deliver products or service to the provided address. We are working in association with these third party vendors. Whenever you need so we will provide you contact and details of these third party vendor involved in your transaction.
(ii) Data Bank: Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been hired by us to work as a data processor through their servers located at Malaysia. AWS operates as a conduit for User data collected, processed and transmitted by us. User personal data is stored on AWS servers. AWS also conduct analysis of personal data traffic in order to deliver and improve its services and provide FNP with data analytics products related to performance of the services and the FNP web properties, as well as fraud and Bot management capabilities. AWS also conducts traffic analysis to derive and compile information relating to the type, nature, content, identity, behavior, signature, source, frequency, reputation and other characteristics of malicious Internet traffic and activity. The resulting threat data is integrated into AWS tools, products (including data products that contain a subset of the threat data), and services to protect itself and FNP from cyber-attacks, hacking, malware, viruses, fraud, exploits and other malicious activity. Your personal data may also be processed by AWS for purposes of service issue resolution.
(iii) Third Party Service Providers: To fulfill your Order we may engage other entities to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection laws.
(iv) Transfers of Business: In case FNP decides to transfer or merge its business then customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
(v) Legal Obligation: We may share your information when it’s becomes a Legal Obligation or a matter of National security to share your information with any judicial or law enforcement authority provided such disclosure is in compliance of law.
(vi) Transfers out of Malaysia. Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the Malaysia in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by PDPA.
(viii) We will share your personally identifiable information only subject to the terms of this policy, or subject to your prior consent.
10. We have inbuilt a proper security system to secure your data from any kind of malpractice:
11. We do not use clear gifs (i.e. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) in our HTML-based emails. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users and to let companies know which emails recipients have opened, allowing them to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of their on-line marketing campaigns. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
12. Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. FNP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
13. We provide you interest based ads on the basis of cookies in your system. For this we collect information from your system and understand your needs. We avoid to provide you ads which are frequent in your browser. For such ads we do not share your personal identifiable information.
14. You can access to your information including your personal details and transaction details through your login credentials. Under applicable laws you have right to access, erase, edit or change your information from our site by login to our website. You can also request to stop processing your data anytime, from all or any of the purpose specified above, through our contact details. You may ask to transfer your personal data in accordance with data portability. If you wish to access the personal data we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at contact details provided below. Please note we may charge a reasonable fees to have an access to such information provided we will inform you this in advance before processing your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA)
15. We may retain your data for the time it is necessary to keep it to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or permitted by law. We will remove or delete your data as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected and is no longer necessary for legal or business purpose. FNP may retain your transaction data for accounting and taxation purpose under related laws. We may further retain your data for your subsequent or future transaction. However you may choose to remove your data from our systems except as required to retain under laws for accounting and taxation purpose.
17. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it periodically. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
18. If you have any query, request, feedback or concern on the way we process your personal information you are welcome to contact us or write to us on email@example.com. Under this policy you may contact our Data Protection Officer, the contact details of which is provided below. We will look into your issue and try to resolve with our best effort.